|Farm Arrays (4)|
Sky Islands (1, +6 as the Hunter)
Industrial Complex (1)
Outskirts (3 as the Hunter)
|4 to 9 cycles|
Noodlefly Eggs are large objects that can be found hanging from black, pulsating vines. They're made up of two pieces of dark shell, which seem to be held together with a flexible red material. Eggs are considered part of the foreground, meaning that they reflect thrown Spears & Rubbish, and can be pushed around while on the ground.
Function[edit | edit source]
Utility[edit | edit source]
Noodlefly Eggs hatch if hibernated with inside of a Shelter, spawning two Infant Noodleflies which follow the Slugcat, as they would with an adult. Eating both right away provides a considerable amount of food pips from the start of the cycle. Holding a Noodlefly Egg aggravates Adult Noodleflies, turning them hostile until the item is dropped. Eating the hatched Infant Noodleflies around adults has the same effect.
Taming[edit | edit source]
The hatched Noodleflies can be fed to a Lizard, partially or fully taming it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Noodlefly Eggs were added in the 1.5 update.
- Noodlefly Eggs can move around on their own while on the ground or hanging from a vine. They also occasionally shake when held.
- The band of red material in the middle can compress and expand, moving the two shell pieces closer and farther apart.
- When an Infant Noodlefly hatches, a piece of shell is stuck to its tail via a sticky orange substance.
- Noodlefly Eggs, alongside Neuron Flies and Pearls, do not have a Sandbox mode object. (As of the latest update, Pearls are now unlockable)
Map Locations[edit | edit source]
This section contains major plot details. If you have not made significant progress in the game, then it is recommended that you read no further!