Rain World Wiki
We currently have 162 active editors maintaining 185 articles and 2,389 total files.
About Rain World
Rain World is an exploration-focused survival platformer set in a long-abandoned world, taken over by creatures both fascinating and fearsome. Bone-crushing intense rain pounds the surface regularly, making life as we know it almost impossible. The creatures in this world hibernate much of the time, but must spend the dry periods between rain finding food to last another day.
Did You Know?
- Hazers killed by Worm Grass often have broken physics.
- Holding two stalks of Bubble Weed underwater drain both reserves with no added benefit.
- Some Black Lizards have vestigial eyes that are visible when their heads light up.
- Creatures inside Five Pebbles return to shelters once the timer runs out, which can be exploited to travel through the region without encountering hazards.
- Yellow Lizards have no intra-species rivalry.
- Neither variety of Leeches attack Salamanders.
Rain World News
The best place to get tips on contributing is at the Rain World Discord, where you can find ongoing projects for contributors of all skill-levels. When editing articles, you can view the source code and use similar articles as templates for formatting and writing style. Edits don't have to be huge; just fixing basic spelling and grammar is a great contribution!
- Rollbackers applications are now open!
- We've started assigning trusted users to the Autopatrolled group.
- The Autopatrolled Application Form is now open!
- User:Candlesign is now a Wiki Administrator!
- The Style Guide has recently been updated with new guidance and resources!