Rain World Wiki
About Rain World
Rain World is an exploration-focused survival platformer set in a long-abandoned world, taken over by creatures both fascinating and fearsome. Bone-crushing intense rain pounds the surface regularly, making life as we know it almost impossible. The creatures in this world hibernate much of the time, but must spend the dry periods between rain finding food to last another day.
Did You Know?
- Jellyfish's shock deals 0.1 damage to creatures.
- There is a 1/10,000,000 (one in ten million) chance that a Red Lizard's bite may fail.
- Red Centipedes always have 18 segments.
- The cooldown before a Spear can be picked up again lasts exactly 15 frames.
- Unheld Bubble Weed floats to the top of a region gate during the heating part of the gate sequence.
- Each Beehive insect deals a minuscule amount of damage to non-player creatures.
Rain World News
The best place to get tips on contributing is at the Rain World Discord, where you can find ongoing projects for contributors of all skill-levels. When editing articles, you can view the source code and use similar articles as templates for formatting and writing style. Edits don't have to be huge; just fixing basic spelling and grammar is a great contribution!
- Bewilderbark is now a Wiki Administrator!
- Rollbackers applications are now open!
- We've started assigning trusted users to the Autopatrolled group.
- The User Group Application Form is now open!
- Candlesign is now a Wiki Administrator!
- The Style Guide has recently been updated with new guidance and resources!