|This article needs clean-up to meet quality standards.
Our community is working hard to rehaul this page. In the meantime, feel free to help improve what's currently written with reference to our Style Guide.
This section contains major plot details from ???. If you have not made significant progress, completed the game as ???, or solved their riddle, then read no further!
Train Lizards, also known as Hurricane Lizards, are a species of Lizard found exclusively inside of Industrial Complex when playing the hidden/joke ??? campaign in Downpour. Originally created for the Hurricane Mod, they are extremely fast, durable and deadly, with a high bite rate, extreme lethality and high levels of aggression.
Train Lizards have an 100% or 1/1 bite lethality rate.
Description[edit | edit source]
Train Lizards have long overgrown purple frills on their large black body that reduces in size near the end of the back, tail stretching longer than its whole body length with hues of purple near the end, and are even larger than the Red Lizard. When untamed they are scared off by Red Centipedes and Miros Vultures. They also don't attack other Lizards unless they get too close to them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Avoid confrontation at all costs.
- Train Lizards can be distracted by feeding them other Creatures.
- Train Lizards sometimes struggle to get around pipe corners, which can be used to juke them.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Train Lizards take about 10-12 Spear hits to kill, can bite rapidly in a single frame, and have an immensely fast running speed that makes it extremely tough to deal with. Though the low Spear damage dealt with ??? makes Spears a nonviable method of killing it, ??? spawns a reskinned Singularity Bomb once per cycle, making defeating Train Lizards much more feasible.
Stealth[edit | edit source]
Evasion[edit | edit source]
Abilities & Behavior[edit | edit source]
Charge Attack[edit | edit source]
Similar to Green Lizards, they have a special attack allowing them to move tremendously fast at prey. This attack is signaled by high pitch hissing noise and windup. The distance of the actual pounce itself is similar to a Green Lizard's, though they also are able to climb poles during the pounce.
Mass[edit | edit source]Train Lizards are extremely heavy. Whenever they traverse areas they create rumbles around them. Unlike the Green Lizard however, this has no effect on its movement and it is still able to climb poles.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
|Default relationship||Ignores (0)|
|Wants to eat||Yeek (1) • Centipedes (0.8) • Centiwing (0.8) • Aquapede (0.8) • Scavengers ( Scavenger Elite Scavenger Chieftain Scavenger) (0.8) • Slugpup (0.5) • Eggbug (0.45) • Big Spider • Spitter Spider • Mother Spider (0.35) • Lantern Mouse (0.3) • Noodlefly (Infant) (0.3) • Noodlefly (Adult) (0.25) • Dropwig (0.2) • Hazer (0.15) • Jetfish (0.1) • Squidcada (0.05) • Grappling Worm (0.025)|
|Afraid of||Leviathan (1) • Rot ( Brother Long Legs • Daddy Long Legs • Mother Long Legs • Hunter Long Legs) (1) • Inspector (1) • King Vulture (1) • Miros Vulture (1) • Vulture (0.9) • Stowaway (0.9) • Red Centipede (0.9) • Giant Jellyfish (0.2) • Pole Plant (0.2) • Monster Kelp (0.2)|
|Fights for territory with||Lizards (0.1)|
Taming[edit | edit source]
Train Lizards are very difficult to tame due to their aggression, requiring approximately 4-5 feedings. When they are tamed, they are able to defend the player from nearly every threat. Due to Train Lizards being clumsy and not able to climb walls, they should not be brought to places that are platforming heavy. Instead, they should be kept in areas with flat terrain in order to fully utilize their sheer power.
Tamed Train Lizards may bite the Slugcat when they get close, though this is usually harmless.
They become aggressive to Red Centipedes and Miros Vultures when tamed, but do not eat them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Train Lizards are one of the 4 creatures added in Downpour to not have an arena unlock. The others are the Chieftain Scavenger, the Hunter Long Legs, and the Stowaway.
- Train Lizards have both the tongue animation and sound effect even though they can't use it.
- Train Lizards are completely immune to Red Centipede shocks.
- Train Lizards are capable of biting every frame.